DryKeep® USA’s 3 cylinder design is a continuous monitoring and dehydration system that measures the water content and temperature of the oil, reducing paper aging and increasing dielectric strength.
Extends the life of new and old transformers
- Continuous on-line moisture reduction and monitoring
- Low-cost and virtually maintenance-free
• Single cylinder continuous transformer dehydration system fully assembled and ready for easy installation for transformers rated below 10mVA suitable for use on transformers using mineral oil or Envirotemp FR3 fluid.
• System continuously circulates transformer oil and dries tge oil and the paper insulation through moisture adsorption using highly porous, crystalline aluminosilicate adsorbent in beaded form.
• Will circulate and dry the main tank oil and the paper insulation while the transformer is in-service.
• Cylinder can capture a up to 4.2 liters of moisture per cylinder before saturation and regeneration is required.
• Nominal circulating capacity of 0.6/0.7 GPM (2.27/2.65 LPM) using a positive displacement, external gear modular pump and motor, 0.33HP, 1-ph, 50/60 Hz, 110/220/115/230 volts, TEFC, Frame 56C.
• All metal parts are of stainless steel construction and unit is of substation quality durability.
• Hydraulic quick couplers allow for fast and simple saturated cylinder change-outs while transformer remains energized.
• 1-micron particle filter with visual status indicator.
• Bypass valves/oil sampling ports provided at both the inlet and outlet so system is capable of incorporating on-line monitoring of temperature and moisture in oil and allows for oil sampling.
• Visual oil flow indicator, de-aerator with air bleed valve, lockable isolation valves at input and output.
• Complies with IEEE standard C57-140-2006, 7.2.
• Made in USA.