DryKeep® USA’s 3 cylinder design is a continuous monitoring and dehydration system that measures the water content and temperature of the oil, reducing paper aging and increasing dielectric strength.
- Extends the life of new and old transformers
- Continuous on-line moisture reduction and monitoring
- Low-cost and virtually maintenance-free
- Poses no risk to the transformer
- Easy to install & saturated cylinders are regenerated
- Lowers costs, increases reliability & safety
Full product details can be found at DryKeep.com
• Three cylinder continuous transformer dehydration system fully assembled and ready for easy installation for transformers rated 10mVA or above suitable for use on transformers using mineral oil or Envirotemp FR3 fluid.
• System continuously circulates transformer oil and dries tge oil and the paper insulation through moisture adsorption using highly porous, crystalline aluminosilicate adsorbent in beaded form.
• Will circulate and dry the main tank oil and the paper insulation while the transformer is in-service.
• Each cylinder can capture a up to 4.2 liters of moisture per cylinder (12.6 liters total) before saturation and regeneration is required.
• Nominal circulating capacity of 0.6/0.7 GPM (2.27/2.65 LPM) using a positive displacement, external gear modular pump and motor, 0.33HP, 1-ph, 50/60 Hz, 110/220/115/230 volts, TEFC, Frame 56C.
• All metal parts are of stainless steel construction and unit is of substation quality durability.
• Hydraulic quick couplers allow for fast and simple saturated cylinder change-outs while transformer remains energized.
• 1-micron particle filter with visual status indicator.
• Bypass valves/oil sampling ports provided at both the inlet and outlet so system is capable of incorporating on-line monitoring of temperature and moisture in oil and allows for oil sampling.
• Visual oil flow indicator, de-aerator with air bleed valve, lockable isolation valves at input and output.
• Complies with IEEE standard C57-140-2006, 7.2.
• Made in USA.
How to Information:
Installation instructions for Basic DryKeep®
Installation instructions for SMART DryKeep®
Moisture Management of Live Transformers by Rotek Engineering
Options for moisture control in power transformers by Joseph W. Carbery
The Effect of Moisture on the Breakdown Voltage of Transformer Oil by VAISALA