15kV Class, 200 Amp Loadbreak Elbow
TE Connectivity’s ELB-15-210 elbows are designed to terminate underground cables to high-voltage apparatus such as transformers and switchgear that are equipped with bushings. They are fully shielded and submersible and are designed in accordance to IEEE Standard 386 – latest revision. Loadbreak elbows are designed for use with standard hotstick tools, which allows a loadmake/break operation with a physical disconnect.
They are designed for use on extruded (XLPE or EPR) solid dielectric cable. The conductor range is from #2 AWG to 250 kcmil for aluminum or copper conductors with insulation diameters from 0.370″ to 1.060″.
This 200A Loadbreak elbow includes a copper top compression connector, which connects the cable with the loadbreak probe. This connector is easy to crimp, is suitable for aluminum and copper conductors, and forms a reliable connection.
Features and Benefits
- Peroxide cured EPDM rubber ensures low tension set and high dielectric strength
- 100% factory production tested for partial discharge and AC Hipot per IEEE 386 Standard
- Capacitive test point
- Fits 15 kV cables up to 250 kcmil
- Molded semi-conducting shield provides ground shield continuity in accordance with IEEE 592
- Conforms to IEEE Standard 386